Sunday, March 22, 2015

Activity Day Prayer Reminder Rugs

I have been the Activity Day leader in my church for 3 years. So coming up with new fun activities can sometimes be challenging. I turn to Pinterest and the Internet all the time for help. I love being able to find so many fun ideas. So I thought I'd share an idea that I came up with and maybe it will help someone else out one day:)
 

I found these rugs at the dollar store. Pretty cute for a dollar huh. Then I created a stencil of the word pray and the flowers. I used contact paper (with the silhouette of course) to make the stencil. of the word Pray and the flowers. Then each girl had a stencil that they put on their rug and painted whatever colors they wanted. The girls had lots of fun and they turned out really cute!

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I'm going to use the idea with forgiveness and my Young Women. What type of paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you’ll see this but how big ia the rug you used?

    ReplyDelete