Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Baby Shower Take 2

In April we went back home and I had another baby shower. We got sooo much stuff!! The jeep was completely full of baby stuff on our way home.
My best friend's mom, Natalie, put on the shower. She did such a good job and it turned out so cute. My best friend is on a mission in San Diego right now.
 My mom and me ...She gave me a beautiful blessing dress for the baby. I cant wait for her to wear it!
 
My cute sister in-laws and Grandma. They spoiled us with lots of stuff for the baby.

We played a few games at the party. Here I am smelling baby food and trying to guess which kind it is. I was horrible at this. I only got 1/10 right. 
I have been friends with these girls since kindergarten. We used to play house with baby dolls all the time. Now it's time for me to put all that practice to good use!
Natalie made the baby this beautiful quilt! I love it. It is so soft and very beautiful. She is extremely talented at making quilts. I have always admired the quilts she has made and now I have one!! The baby will love it too :) 
The food of course was delicious. My favorite part was the cheesecakes in a jar. So yummy:)

I had so much fun at the shower and I appreciate all the love and support that we have!


No comments:

Post a Comment